Advantages for Building Professionals
FrameGuard® Sales Brochure
- For minimal added cost to a structure, FrameGuard® treated wood provides a critical layer of protection against the dangers of mold and preserves structural integrity against termites and fungal attack.
- Offers peace of mind with a 20-year limited warranty.
- Cleaner and brighter lumber during storage, construction, and beyond; important for trusses and components that tend to be exposed to the elements longer than other framing materials.
- FrameGuard® treatment has no significant effect on strength of lumber and other wood products.
- FrameGuard® wood exhibits strength properties comparable to those of untreated wood of the same size, species, grade, and moisture content.
- FrameGuard® protects and penetrates the wood without releasing harmful levels of emissions. This provides years of long-term, sustainable residual protection, which leads to satisfied homeowners and repeat business.
- With appropriate factory-applied topcoating, FrameGuard® treated wood can be used as exterior trim & fascia board.
- FrameGuard® treatment is factory applied to the wood building components. It is fast and efficient and ready for use when it arrives on the job site. It protects every surface of the wood, leaving no blind spots or untreated areas. Field-applied treatments only protect the visible side.
- Builders can qualify to earn green building points such as
- NGBS Green Product Certification Program™
- LEED® for Homes